“It’s not about doing ‘digital marketing’, it’s about marketing effectively in a digital world.”
Diageo CEO Ivan Menezes
Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy for improved efficiency, including paid and organic search.
Moving away from “one size fits all” to flexing digital transformation policies to meet clients needs and wants.
A service company endeavor seeking to amend marketing efficiency as it tackles:
- Strong-growing expansion
- A history and habit of relying on a traditional media marketing ( local print and trade show events ) as an affective digital strategy
- Returning an unclear and undefined ROI and
- Pending a website launch with limited familiarity with the digital marketing and core element
The leadership team joined forces with the sales and marketing department to:
- Audit assets and capabilities – using captured data
- Bringing in help from the outside world; keeping a company balance
- Investigate component parts of their whole; the companies relationships in making up the whole to spotlight and initiate the most profitable service lines by demographics
- Pioneer the execution of a marketing listening tool ( Marketo, Crimson Hexagone )
- Integrated marketing communications (IMC) advertising such as PR, SEO, Social Media, Blogging, Email marketing
- Strategy plan
- New website, SEO, Google Analytics
- Organic and paid search ranking improved
- Increase of email memberships, gained new clients, stronger and higher Social Media following, ROI growth
- Healthy Company Heart beat
Share this story! Follow us on Twitter for more informative case studies and articles~
Sign up for our Blogs here!