Developing a brand strategy for a hospital supply service company with education and customer retention.
Quality branded products distributed with educational training for an affordable fashionable price. Customer satisfaction and continued growth; that is the idea and goal to clinical providers in this demanding healthcare environment today.
Account Executives within the hospital equipment company were needing to increase customer retention, brand awareness, educational literature and reorders.
After determining and discussing specific strategies for accomplishing the proposed solution a gifting program was customized for customer retention, educational blogs with buyer persona front and center, recognition via Social Media and stakeholder ” buy in “ to go over existing customer concerns, address findings & gather positive information to then utilize within the business development team and customer service to implement across the company.
- Account Executives were able to Segment out their clients for targeted marketing for the future and buyer persona’s were updated.
- Account Executives loss of client reduced by 60% and sales increased by 40% in 90 days.
- Issues uncovered and resolved by 90% which in turn created a referral increase of 20%.
- The company was able to increase their Account Executives hiring by 1, bonus’ increased with the Account Executives and reduced the turn over within the organization.
- Secured a company awareness and assisted with the reconstruction of the buyers journey to implement in for the future.
- An increase of profit and secured orders for the future and gained a working referral program.
Share this story! Follow us on Twitter for more informative case studies and articles~
Sign up for our Blogs here!
Resources: Strategy method, Inbound Marketing.